January 4, 2013

Favorite TV of 2012

Here is a summary of the TV I watched in 2012. There's a lot.

My Favorite Comedies in order:
Parks and Recreation
Ben and Kate
New Girl
30 Rock
Happy Endings
Bob's Burgers
Community
Portlandia
Modern Family
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The League
Saturday Night Live
South Park

My Favorite Dramas in order:
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Justified
Breaking Bad
Luther
Southland
Suits
Mad Men
Nashville
Downton Abbey
Arrow
The Walking Dead
Falling Skies
American Horror Story & American Horror Story: Asylum
Alphas
Elementary

My Favorite Shows to Watch with the Kids:
Gravity Falls
The Legend of Kora
Thundercats

Shows I Want to Start/Finish Someday:
Parenthood
Vampire Diaries
Dexter
Fringe

3 comments:

Collin Barkdull said...

Sherlock and Doctor Who are brilliant! Steven Moffat is such a great writer. Those are both at the top of my list for TV dramas as well. And you need to watch Fringe. Seriously, it is quite good. John Noble's acting is remarkable.

Ryan said...

So glad to see someone else giving Justified some love! My favorite show--I want to be Raylan.

Unknown said...

Fringe will happen this year for sure (now that I know it's complete).

Justified ... I just root for Raylan.